Setup Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Deskware supports MFA to add a layer of protection to your agents accounts. Enabling MFA is very simple and highly recommended.
To enable MFA:
- Click on your avatar in the top right and click user profile.
- Click the Security tab.
- In the Two Factor Authentication Section, click Enable
- Scan the QR code from your MFA app. If you do not have one installed on your mobile phone, you can download Duo or Google Authenticator.
- Once you have scanned the QR code, enter the code displayed on your mobile phone in Deskware and click save.
- Sign-out of Deskware and Sign-in.
- You will be prompted for a code after you enter your password. Retrieve the code from your MFA app on your mobile phone.
Deskware will remember your location for 2 days and will not request the MFA code until this time has expired. You will also receive an email notifying you a new login has been detected after you have successfully logged in.
Please contact Deskware Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional assistance.