New with version 2.14, we released the Deskware Encrypt feature. This new features allows you to send an encrypted message to contacts and agents. To protect the information, encrypted messages are available for one-time use only and then permanently deleted.
Sending an encrypted message is easy.
- From a ticket, click on ticket actions and Encrypt
2. Complete the form. Select the Recipient, type of the information you want to encrypt and an optional message.
3. The recipient will receive an email that will contain the optional message and a button / link to access the encrypted message.
4. When the user clicks the link, a webpage will open and the encrypted information will be visible.
5. The encrypted information is available for one-time use only, so if they recipient refreshes the browser or clicks the link again, the following will be shown.
6. The access history is available to agents through the history tab. The time of access and IP address will be shown.
For assistance, please contact Deskware Support at [email protected]