With the Microsoft Teams integration, you can send ticket updates into a Teams channel. Setting up the integration is easy.
- Through Teams, right click the channel you want to use for the integration
- Click connectors
- Find incoming webhook in the list and click add
- Name the webhook “Deskware”
- Copy the webhook URL. You will need this later.
- Click Save
- Login to Deskware
- Click on settings
- Click on integrations
- Click on Microsoft Teams and Activate the integration
- Click add new and name the channel and paste the URL from step 5
- Click save
Now the integration is setup but you need to add / modify your triggers and set the action to “Send to Teams” to send updates to your channel.
If you require any additional support, please contact Deskware Support at [email protected]