10 Inspiring Customer Service Quotes to Live By
Great customer service is the foundation of any great business. But creating an excellent customer care program requires more than just laying down the solid groundwork.
For those employees on the frontlines of your customer care team, staying motivated can be a daily struggle. From endless emails to constant queries – and, let’s face it, the occasional crabby client, too – building up agent enthusiasm can be just as vital to company success as building out any other part of your customer service program.
It’s time you remind your employees exactly why their hard work matters. Here are 10 customer service quotes to inspire your team to go above and beyond.
1. “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the customer or client gets out of it.”
-Peter Drucker, Management Consultant & Author
2. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
-Jeff Bezos, CEO & Founder of Amazon.com
3. “Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.”
-Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
4. “It’s through vulnerability that human beings create connections. The more vulnerable we can be with one another, the more that we’ll trust one another and the more we’ll be able to collaborate effectively.”
-Neil Blumenthal, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Warby Parker
5. “To the customer, you are the company”
-Shep Hyken, Customer Experience Expert
6. “People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
-Teddy Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States
7. “The more advocates you have, the fewer ads you have to buy.”
-Dharmesh Shah, HubSpot CTO
8. “When a customer complains, he/she is doing you a special favor; he is giving you another chance to serve him to his satisfaction.”
-Seymour H. Fine, Author & Marketing Expert
9. “There is only one boss — the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.”
-Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart
10. “Service, in short, is not what you do, but who you are. It’s a way of living that you need to bring to everything you do if you’re to bring it to your customer interactions.”
-Betsy Sanders, First Female Store Manager at Nordstrom
At Your Service
Customer service quotes aren’t the only thing you can use to spark inspiration in your team.
Deskware is dedicated to making your support program the best it can be. Our suite of service management tools are designed to keep queries organized, agents happy, and clients satisfied. To learn more about how Deskware’s smart features can encourage your team’s best work, visit us online today!